Your chosen model should:
- have sufficient capacity for your throughput
- be the correct classification for your load types
We provide free help and advice on choosing the right model for you.
Finance options are provided by Medifinance Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Any figures shown are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute an offer of finance. Terms and conditions apply.
Call us on 01324 636 675
Autoclaves come in three classifications and each is suitable for different load types, as originally defined by the MDA:
- Type N (commonly known as non-vacuum). Load types: Solid instruments, unwrapped instruments. Not suitable for hollow instruments (including handpieces), wrapped instruments (in pouches), porous (fabric) loads.
- Type S. Load types: As specified by the manufacturer of the autoclave, but often includes hollow, wrapped, rubber and small porous loads.
- Type B (commonly known as vacuum autoclaves). Load types: All. The maximum weight of the porous load will vary from model to model.
Eschmann – SES2010 Autoclaves
- 11 litre, six tray or HFiT10 capacity [when using ‘examination’ trays or HFiT10 cassettes, not included]
- N Type non-vacuum model with rapid cycles.
- Includes 1 x standard and 1 x examination tray.
- Data logger or printer – your choice
- Overall Dimensions – l/w/h (mm’s) 460 x 460 x 360
- Chamber Dimensions – d/l – (mm’s) 200 x 350
- Weight (kgs) 27
- Electrical – 230v, 13amp
- Cycle time at 134° – 12 minutes, no drying
- Drying time 30 minutes
- 600ml water used per cycle
- 40% water loss per cycle
- 2 litre capacity reservoir
- N, S and B types
- Automatic door closing
- Clean and waste reservoirs
- Robust and reliable
- Complies with all requirements
- Low annual service costs
- Competitive purchase prices.
- A Midmark owned company
SciCan – Statim Autoclaves
- Fast cycle times from 8 minutes
- A space saving partner to automatic handpiece lubricators
- Gentle on handpieces
- A time efficient solution for dropped instruments
- S type
- 2 and 5 litre capacities Statim G4